- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Brexit Cats Change Changing World Childhood Memories Church Cities Coronavirus DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
Blog 132 – 2.5… on Blog 125 – 14.12.19. Ove… kutukamus on Blog 127 – 27.3.20. Flat… Blog 131 – 22.… on Blog 130 – 20.4.20. Supp… aintwegotitmade on Blog 127 – 27.3.20. Flat… Janis @ Retiremental… on Blog 127 – 27.3.20. Flat…
- May 2020
- Apr 2020
- Mar 2020
- Dec 2019
- Oct 2019
- Sep 2019
- Jul 2019
- May 2019
- Apr 2019
- Feb 2019
- Dec 2018
- Nov 2018
- Oct 2018
- Sep 2018
- Aug 2018
- Jun 2018
- Apr 2018
- Mar 2018
- Jan 2018
- Dec 2017
- Nov 2017
- Oct 2017
- Sep 2017
- Aug 2017
- Jul 2017
- Jun 2017
- May 2017
- Jul 2016
- Jun 2016
- Jan 2016
- Mar 2015
- Feb 2015
- Jan 2015
- Dec 2014
- Nov 2014
- Oct 2014
- Sep 2014
- Blog 133 - 13.5.20 ...ploughing our own furlough..
- Blog 132 - 2.5.20. It doesn't have to be a fairy tale....
- Blog 131 - 22.4.20...Always in the soup
- Blog 130 - 20.4.20. Suppose this is a... miracle...
- Blog 129 - 1.4.20. Food, glorious food...
- Blog 128 - 29.3.20. Yes I know, it's Sunday again...
- Blog 127 - 27.3.20. Flatten the curve...
- Blog 126 - 13.3.20. Panic buying goes viral...
- Blog 125 - 14.12.19. Over to you God....
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
Category Archives: Achilles Tendon Recovery
On arrival in Santiago, I looked out for Anna from Freiburg who I’d met a number of times and we agreed by text to meet later, near the Cathedral. I then spend the next 2 hours queuing to show my … Continue reading
Among the pilgrims there’s lots of talk about the best way to prevent pain…I’m using boots that feel comfortable and are a size bigger than normal to give sweating/expansion room, plus cushioned socks. Also, apparently baby-soft feet are the thing … Continue reading
I blame the farming revolution..you know..the one that happened around 12,000 years ago. Up until then we were essentially nomads; people who walked.
Folks…I haven’t posted ‘cos my leg is fixed (no it isn’t) and I didn’t think I had anything else to say….on Achilles tendons at least. My leg has yet to recover full muscle size and ankle flexibility…and I’m working on … Continue reading
Well, it’s nearly a year since the accident. I can do pretty much everything I did before…but I’m on notice that my leg and other bits of my body need my continuing attention….. My leg in plaster got me into … Continue reading
Sometimes I think I know better than the experts. I mean, it’s my body after all and I know my body better than they do. So I didn’t really like it when (hospital physio) Helen said – get some off-the-peg … Continue reading
Maybe it’s inevitable if you go shopping with a brand new teenager, you’ll end up with not-so-grown-up glittery blue nail polish on your toes…. While walking the ‘streets’ of the giant Westfield shopping centre in Stratford (East London) this weekend … Continue reading
Does anyone know why there is a crow on the counter of the Bailey Building & Loan offices in It’s a Wonderful Life? I think this is one of the reasons why the young couple near to us at the … Continue reading
On a beautiful evening walking from Lewisham station to home, (husband) Jay finally said the words I was longing to hear……you’re not veering into me, J!……you’re walking straight!!….yay! We were returning from an afternoon touring the backstage areas of the … Continue reading