- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Category Archives: Amazing World
I know I’ve said it before…but I just love walking into the British Museum (BM) and watching the school children gasp as they gaze in amazement at the Great Court’s spectacular glass roof.
Look…I’m not saying that London is some kind of ‘rosy haven’ of a place…well, except that when I do focus on the rosy haven-ness of it, it becomes easier to see more rosy haven, so to speak. And I do … Continue reading
If you’re a Brit..and you’re on the Camino Frances, (the most well-known of several Camino de Santiago pilgrim trails)…and you’re in Galicia, northern Spain (at the end bit of the nearly 800km/500 mile Camino trail), you could be forgiven for … Continue reading
It’s quite rare to get a really decent summer in the UK…Wimbledon (starting week after next) is invariably marked by torrential rain…that’s how you know it’s July.
Met friend Annie a few weeks ago….one of those friends who I can not see for a long time and just pick up with…we used to chase after our young black cats together at night, (trying to get them indoors), … Continue reading
On a beautiful evening walking from Lewisham station to home, (husband) Jay finally said the words I was longing to hear……you’re not veering into me, J!……you’re walking straight!!….yay! We were returning from an afternoon touring the backstage areas of the … Continue reading