- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Category Archives: Football
My fame preceded me when the new term started a few weeks ago at St. W’s primary school… a young girl I didn’t recognise ran up to me as I sat in the special reading room in the junior school … Continue reading
Oh dear. The host nation needed me. Even with my gammy leg I’m sure I could have made a difference. There is surely only one possible explanation…the Brazil team got caught in heavy traffic and did not make it to … Continue reading
Club Vass… on the beach at Vassiliki Bay, is like a huge seafront living room… and while Jay does his windsurf class, I keep my leg supported (see pic). I cannot walk too far without the Boot (at least I … Continue reading
I’m guessing everyone has had enough of Father’s Day and the football already. Me, I’m whacked!! England and Lionel Messi kept me up til 2am two nights in a row. For those that don’t know… Messi is strong contender for … Continue reading
Did not do very much yesterday… I did mileage calculations so that Jay could work out tax return….gave me time to realise that I am… turning into my mom. Everybody dreads it…. you start to hear her voice and her … Continue reading
My favourite room in our house is the loft room. Just pips the kitchen where we look out onto Jay’s lovely semi-wild glade/garden and the Lafuma recliner (get one!!). We built it in 2010 and it has its own little … Continue reading
Since yesterday, I am standing on my own two feet… feels good! No pain… but only careful pwb on the healing leg. I stand on two feet in the shower, and I take a few pigeon steps around the room… … Continue reading
I have the most delightful, delightful, delightful Godson! I was stranded at Sainsbury’s carrying a rucksack full of beverages for the FA cup final – too heavy to crutch back home. He and his Dad swing by to pick me … Continue reading