- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Category Archives: Great Britain
It’s not so cold in London, just now. Apparently we’re due for a bit of sleet. We live in an old and somewhat draughty Victorian house with cold ceramic-tiled floors…soon to be remedied with underfloor heating. In the 1940s, after … Continue reading
Hmmm…I might stop writing about Brexit soon..but in the meantime: Remainer: ‘What exactly is Brexit going to do for us…eh? What exactly?’ Leaver: ‘Set us free! Give us control of our borders!’ Remainer: ‘And?’ Leaver: ‘Give the political elite, the … Continue reading
Sorry about this….but I have to tell you that until a few days ago I was pretty depressed…and I’ve never knowingly been depressed before….it’s a constantly present fug of hopelessness that pervades everything. Not even my busted achilles left me … Continue reading
Chaos, turmoil, back and front stabbing…no it’s not an urban riot, it’s the political elite reeling while the rest of us basically Keep Calm and Carry On. A very British revolution. Here’s my advice to the poor folk who have … Continue reading
Dear Folks….I’m finding myself needing to write..but not about my leg. My leg will survive. I’m not so sure about the UK, following the historic European Union (EU) referendum. I feel I woke up yesterday in a parallel universe. I’m … Continue reading
I love my body. Love it. Love that every part works so beautifully and that I do not have to think about whether to breathe or digest my food. But until pretty recently I took absolutely no notice of it…. … Continue reading
OK. On Saturday, I put on a pair of wedges (pic) and managed (with care but reasonable ease) to go up the many stairs of niece B’s house-share without toppling over! I also wore a skirt, fancy blue lacy top, … Continue reading
Woke up this morning to the most beautiful California blue sky (see pic) ….but in York!!!! We are having a long weekend here to celebrate our wedding anniversary, walk the city walls and to see the amazing artefacts (pic – … Continue reading
Oh leg… Physio Piotr (http://www.thecalmblueroom.com/) thinks we can loosen the scar tissue but at the moment it is impeding my movement such that although not limping, my body is twisted to the right and this is impacting my right knee … Continue reading
Didn’t know when we (me, sister S and Jay) set out, that a day in Hastings on the Hastings-Bexhill cycle path along the seafront was going to take so long, be so short and entertain so many. We hired our … Continue reading