- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Category Archives: Optimism
I’ve got a stinking cold and sore throat…the kind you might get once a stressful period is over and you can finally afford to collapse in a heap… yes…we have a beautiful new extended kitchen…and yes, it was worth it. … Continue reading
It’s quite rare to get a really decent summer in the UK…Wimbledon (starting week after next) is invariably marked by torrential rain…that’s how you know it’s July.
I know the smell of fire…a small but damaging one broke out at home when I was young. Now I’m imagining my lovely house as a charred, blackened, unrecognisable space…and several members of my family missing. How would that hole … Continue reading
A recent pre-election chat with my 23 year old journalist niece, H, made me realise that some young people are pretty angry and think that things can barely get any worse…we are in a dark place she said. The terror … Continue reading
Maybe it’s inevitable if you go shopping with a brand new teenager, you’ll end up with not-so-grown-up glittery blue nail polish on your toes…. While walking the ‘streets’ of the giant Westfield shopping centre in Stratford (East London) this weekend … Continue reading
On 31st Dec 1969, I remember thinking that it was pretty awesome that we were moving into a whole new decade… and then that got me thinking about the year 2000….when it would surely be like 2001 A Space Odyssey… … Continue reading
Leg is not happy…there is an intermittent ‘pulling’ pain to the heel…and right hip not happy either…. so I decided to see if a soak in the bath would appease them. Especially as a November frostiness has finally arrived. I … Continue reading
90-plus percent! said (consultant) Mr. Kumar – 6 months after surgery you are 90+% recovered….you may do some brisk walking for a few weeks and if there are no ill effects, you may graduate to light jogging….. He knew I … Continue reading
It’s a stormy day and I’m doing (physio) Piotr’s massage lying on the bed. The clouds were racing by… but I do that thing that happens when you’re sitting in a stationary train but the one right next to yours … Continue reading