- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My husband and I are gobsmacked. Stunned almost into silence. We have just found out that the son of a friend of ours, is no longer vegan. This chap had quite a following on Youtube, championing veganism, interviewing vegan strong-men … Continue reading
It’s the último day of school for me, and after our final classes…which most other students have decided to skip, Valentina takes some selfies of us, making sure, as usual, to modify them so she looks pale and almost manga-cartoon-like … Continue reading
Architect Antoni Gaudi has without doubt, given Barcelona its unique brand. And as a person interested in cities, architecture and buildings, and what makes them work, I decide to check out La Pedrera…aka Casa Mila..an apartment building built by Gaudi … Continue reading
Learning. I know that the thing I have to learn about learning is that you learn nothing if you don’t try, especially in language. If you are scared of making mistakes, you don’t learn anything at all…you are literally and … Continue reading
I am staying almost within spitting distance of La Sagrada Familia – the Cathedral/Basilica designed (in the 19th century) and partially built by architect Antoni Gaudi (they are still building it). Awesome is a well over-used word that should probably … Continue reading
It’s that time again. Time to do something scary. I read somewhere that you should do something scary once a day. This, of course, is not for me. Peace, comfort and predictability..that’s my scene…
We have had the hottest July day on record folks…luckily in the UK that doesn’t mean we should panic…’cos the weather will change…quite quickly (tick)…and there will be rain (tick)…and thunder (tick)…
I love it when one of the tenants sends me a text. No I don’t…that’s rubbish. When I get a text late at night about an over-flowing washing machine or a broken light – it’s my job, but it’s not … Continue reading
Spring is springing along as usual here in London. It was warmish, we put winter coats away…and then got them out again. It is the beginning of a new term at St.W’s primary and as a volunteer classroom assistant I … Continue reading
I know I’ve said it before…but I just love walking into the British Museum (BM) and watching the school children gasp as they gaze in amazement at the Great Court’s spectacular glass roof.