- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Category Archives: Volunteering
Spring is springing along as usual here in London. It was warmish, we put winter coats away…and then got them out again. It is the beginning of a new term at St.W’s primary and as a volunteer classroom assistant I … Continue reading
Walking to the shops today I bumped into Clara and her mum from St.W’s primary school (where I volunteer). Clara was smiling from ear to ear as soon as we spotted each other…
It’s the end of term at St.W’s primary school (where I volunteer) today…we had a party, and the Yr 2s (6-7 year olds) are very happy and looking forward to Christmas. For some reason there was a pile of Argos … Continue reading
Well, it’s nearly a year since the accident. I can do pretty much everything I did before…but I’m on notice that my leg and other bits of my body need my continuing attention….. My leg in plaster got me into … Continue reading
Sometimes I think I know better than the experts. I mean, it’s my body after all and I know my body better than they do. So I didn’t really like it when (hospital physio) Helen said – get some off-the-peg … Continue reading
Nothing but nothing will stick fabric to a bare concrete wall….at least not for more than a few hours. Leg and I have been shinning up 3m (10ft) ladders re-sticking backdrop with ineffective gaffer tape and praying. And leg has … Continue reading
I have a way to go before I fully trust my leg on the slippery, wet leaves covering all our pavements right now. Now I understand the hesitance of the elderly…it’s a sad and scary thing to lose faith in … Continue reading
Leg is not happy…there is an intermittent ‘pulling’ pain to the heel…and right hip not happy either…. so I decided to see if a soak in the bath would appease them. Especially as a November frostiness has finally arrived. I … Continue reading
My fame preceded me when the new term started a few weeks ago at St. W’s primary school… a young girl I didn’t recognise ran up to me as I sat in the special reading room in the junior school … Continue reading