- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Brexit Cats Change Changing World Childhood Memories Church Cities Coronavirus DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
Blog 132 – 2.5… on Blog 125 – 14.12.19. Ove… kutukamus on Blog 127 – 27.3.20. Flat… Blog 131 – 22.… on Blog 130 – 20.4.20. Supp… aintwegotitmade on Blog 127 – 27.3.20. Flat… Janis @ Retiremental… on Blog 127 – 27.3.20. Flat…
- May 2020
- Apr 2020
- Mar 2020
- Dec 2019
- Oct 2019
- Sep 2019
- Jul 2019
- May 2019
- Apr 2019
- Feb 2019
- Dec 2018
- Nov 2018
- Oct 2018
- Sep 2018
- Aug 2018
- Jun 2018
- Apr 2018
- Mar 2018
- Jan 2018
- Dec 2017
- Nov 2017
- Oct 2017
- Sep 2017
- Aug 2017
- Jul 2017
- Jun 2017
- May 2017
- Jul 2016
- Jun 2016
- Jan 2016
- Mar 2015
- Feb 2015
- Jan 2015
- Dec 2014
- Nov 2014
- Oct 2014
- Sep 2014
- Blog 133 - 13.5.20 ...ploughing our own furlough..
- Blog 132 - 2.5.20. It doesn't have to be a fairy tale....
- Blog 131 - 22.4.20...Always in the soup
- Blog 130 - 20.4.20. Suppose this is a... miracle...
- Blog 129 - 1.4.20. Food, glorious food...
- Blog 128 - 29.3.20. Yes I know, it's Sunday again...
- Blog 127 - 27.3.20. Flatten the curve...
- Blog 126 - 13.3.20. Panic buying goes viral...
- Blog 125 - 14.12.19. Over to you God....
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
Tag Archives: Achilles Tendon
Well, it’s nearly a year since the accident. I can do pretty much everything I did before…but I’m on notice that my leg and other bits of my body need my continuing attention….. My leg in plaster got me into … Continue reading
Maybe it’s inevitable if you go shopping with a brand new teenager, you’ll end up with not-so-grown-up glittery blue nail polish on your toes…. While walking the ‘streets’ of the giant Westfield shopping centre in Stratford (East London) this weekend … Continue reading
Does anyone know why there is a crow on the counter of the Bailey Building & Loan offices in It’s a Wonderful Life? I think this is one of the reasons why the young couple near to us at the … Continue reading
Nothing but nothing will stick fabric to a bare concrete wall….at least not for more than a few hours. Leg and I have been shinning up 3m (10ft) ladders re-sticking backdrop with ineffective gaffer tape and praying. And leg has … Continue reading
Leg is not happy…there is an intermittent ‘pulling’ pain to the heel…and right hip not happy either…. so I decided to see if a soak in the bath would appease them. Especially as a November frostiness has finally arrived. I … Continue reading
90-plus percent! said (consultant) Mr. Kumar – 6 months after surgery you are 90+% recovered….you may do some brisk walking for a few weeks and if there are no ill effects, you may graduate to light jogging….. He knew I … Continue reading
Didn’t know when we (me, sister S and Jay) set out, that a day in Hastings on the Hastings-Bexhill cycle path along the seafront was going to take so long, be so short and entertain so many. We hired our … Continue reading
Driving back up to London after a lunch time (shod) Foot conference (see pic) at the Seven Stars in sunny Brighton with (beautiful and highly perceptive) niece H, Jay scared me half to death by bursting into a jig at … Continue reading