- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Tag Archives: PWB
Dear, dear body. I never listened to you much before, but now I’m all ears… The DV Boot has removable wedges in the heel so that the foot can be progressively lowered once the tendon is strong enough… and Physio … Continue reading
Since yesterday, I am standing on my own two feet… feels good! No pain… but only careful pwb on the healing leg. I stand on two feet in the shower, and I take a few pigeon steps around the room… … Continue reading
This has been another mad day. Mad days on one leg are not ideal. It is possible to make up a super king-size bed for visiting guests with one leg… but you have to sort of crawl all over the … Continue reading