- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Tag Archives: St. Winifred’s
My fame preceded me when the new term started a few weeks ago at St. W’s primary school… a young girl I didn’t recognise ran up to me as I sat in the special reading room in the junior school … Continue reading
Walked over to St. W’s this morning and felt that my limp was probably only just noticeable… the staff on reception inspected my scar with interest and were impressed I was out of the boot. Today, no reading – it’s … Continue reading
Good work Mr. K!! Doc (Mr. Kumar) is very pleased with himself. My leg is 1 month ahead of rehab schedule and he feels that’s down to his fabulous handiwork…along with my efforts at physio exercises (yay, good job J!!); … Continue reading
Had visits yesterday from 2 Sandys – one of whom is my vicar at St. M’s church. We had a very profound discussion… particularly around my ambition to ‘come back’ as a sleek, cool, black cat. I mean, cats are … Continue reading
This is not really very much of an update… rested from any exercise yesterday… instead exhausted ourselves listening to Spotify and laughing at Glozell (check this…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t31ZIrmJpoc&list=RDt31ZIrmJpoc ) .. with some friends. Today was an unexpected walk in the park. I … Continue reading