- Achilles Tendon Recovery Amazing World Blogging Brexit Cats Change Childhood Memories Church Cities DIY/Repairing/Up-cycling things Education/learning Everyday Life in London Exercise/Walking/Physiotherapy Family Football Friends Fun/Humour God Good Life Gratitude Great Britain Healing Health Home Improvements Inspirational Life Lessons London Looking for the Good Making Things Better Miracles Modern Life Optimism Politics Praying Prehistory talking to strangers The Marvellous Human Body Travel Uncategorized Volunteering
- Follow Ain't we got it made? on WordPress.com
- Blog 124 -19.10.19. Brexit: will we turn back from a Neanderthal future?
- Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5: El Último post de Barcelona.
- Blog 122 – 25.9.19. Español 4: How to stay out of hot water…
- Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Español 3: Learning all about…China…
- Blog 120 -20.9.19. Español 2: Pah! mi amigo – who needs friends…?
aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… Passport Overused on Blog 123 – 27.9.19. Español 5:… sandomina on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa… aintwegotitmade on Blog 121 – 24.9.19. Espa…
Category Archives: Cats
I remember thinking this before…maybe it was when someone else died…I could see myself on a train…and on this train I’m chugging along and I’m looking out the window and people get on and I am with them and after … Continue reading
4.30 am. Wake up. Cry. Brush teeth. Cry. Breakfast. Cry. I don’t want to wake up in a world without my beloved in it. The beloved that is only a cat. Shower. Cry. A lead ball where my heart should … Continue reading
There are times in everyone’s life when something happens that marks a boundary…when things will never be as they were; when things are going to be different.
This morning, this arrived in my inbox:
Cat Troy has not been up the 13 or so steps to the first floor of our house since about April – it’s a painfully slow, one-step-at-a- time process, for a cat who used to race up and down the … Continue reading
The indignities of old age. Your bowels and bladder have a mind of their own, everything aches, you are unsteady on your feet and you can’t hear any more. I’m guessing this is what our cat, Troy was thinking when … Continue reading
It’s quite rare to get a really decent summer in the UK…Wimbledon (starting week after next) is invariably marked by torrential rain…that’s how you know it’s July.
Chaos, turmoil, back and front stabbing…no it’s not an urban riot, it’s the political elite reeling while the rest of us basically Keep Calm and Carry On. A very British revolution. Here’s my advice to the poor folk who have … Continue reading
On 31st Dec 1969, I remember thinking that it was pretty awesome that we were moving into a whole new decade… and then that got me thinking about the year 2000….when it would surely be like 2001 A Space Odyssey… … Continue reading
Look away ye squeamish among you… I loved biology at school but had to give it up as I refused to dissect an eyeball… however, yesterday morning I was wielding a sharp, large-bladed knife and hacking chicken thighs into tiny … Continue reading